- Download installation file
- Open prcycoin-v1 in download folder
- Drag the prcy icon to the Applications folder
- Then click on the prcy icon to start the installation
- It is possible that the Macbook is indicating that the file cannot be opened because the developer of the file is unknown. Then you go to system preferences – security & security – general, then click on ‘open anyway’ at the bottom
- Follow the wizard which will guide you through the installation.
- Your QT-Wallet will be installed in the Applications folder
Open the Wallet
- Open the Application folder
- Double click the file PRCYcoin-QT to open the PRCY Wallet.
- The wallet will ask you to create an new account. Select, create the new account and click next.
- You will be ask to create a passphrase ( Password ) you have to type this twice and click next.
- Once Account and Passwords are created, the wallet will start scanning blocks. Wait till all blocks are scanned.
VERY IMPORTANT: Write down your seed words.
Seeds are 24 words which are needed to recover your wallet once you forgot your username and password.
- In the wallet click “settings” button in the left menu of the wallet
- Select the button “Show seed phrase”.
- After entering your password, your 24 seed words are shown.
- Press the copy button and paste this in a text file, or write it down on a piece of paper and put it somewhere only you can find.