100% Private and Secure
PRivaCY Coin (PRCY) is a privacy blockchain with a focus on security, scalability and total privacy.
The PRCY protocol has been built in a fully anonymous staking coin and payment system.
It works with a trustless governance structure, based upon the latest privacy technologies.
With a Ring Size of 27-32, PRivaCY Coin is the most anonymous and secure coin in cryptospace.
Dear #PRivaCY Family, Here it is, Whitepaper V2.0© ℗®™ 🥳🥳published, or is it a green paper…. 😎 https://prcycoin.com/whitepaper/ Please Read, Share, Download, Print it, Hang it above your bed. Stick2ThePlan $PRCY #PRCY 🚀🔥🚀🌟🙏🙌💪🌏 Ps,- We have started to update the…
Dear PRivaCY Family, The time has come to release our v2.0 with the Ring Size update to 27-32.Downloads are available at: https://github.com/PRCYCoin/PRCYCoin/releases / https://prcycoin.com/wallets A shortened list of changes are listed immediately below, with the full list following it: Mandatory…
Dear #PRivaCY Family, After a very one-sided poll, the vote to list on CryptoCurrencyCheckout was a 100% “Yes”!With that in mind, we immediately got to work to get the listing sorted.As of today, PRivaCY is now listed CryptoCurrencyCheckout.com. CryptoCurrencyCheckoutA Crypto…
Dear #PRivaCY Family, We have listed Wrapped PRCY (bPRCY) with JustMoney.Exchange Winners of the TronDAO Hackathon, they are the first multi-chain swap with full support for taxed tokens.They currently support tokens on Tron, BSC, Polygon, ETH, BTTC and Zenith (all…
Idea of PRivaCY Coin is born
Build and launch of blockchain
Funding war chest
Introduce Retention Plan
QT Wallet release
Stex exchange listing
Hotbit exchange listing
SWFT exchange/wallet listing
QT UX/UI wallet improvements
Web Wallet release
Mobile Wallet development
TxBit.io exchange listing
On-Boarding new Developers
Wrapped PRCY (wPRCY) on Ethereum
Wrapped PRCY (bPRCY ) on Binance Smart Chain
Airdrop to 20,000 users
Partnership development R&D – (POS service provider, Tips system for messaging app)
Native Mobile Wallet release
Wrapped PRCY on additional chains
• Wrapped PRCY (bPRCY) listed on Incognito
• Xeggex exchange listing – including Wrapped PRCY
• Wrapped PRCY (pPRCY, wPRCY) listed on Incognito
• Wrapped PRCY (bPRCY) listed on JustMoney.Exchange
• CryptoCurrencyCheckout integration
• Web Wallet update – minor PrivacyDex integration
• Establish and expand the social media club
• Creative contest
• Development PRCY Coin Checker
• Further development and expansion of PRivaCYdex.io
• Hard Fork to change Ring Size from 11-15 to 27-32
• New listings on PRivaCYdex.io
• Further development QT PRCY Coin Wallet
• Name change from PRCY Coin to PRivaCY Coin
• Launch at Bitchute.com
• Expand trading pairs on TradeOrge with USDT
• Pay with PRCY on Carmodelz.com and Alpineoptics.at
• Development of a Mobile Web Wallet App
• Further development QT PRCY Coin Wallet
• AMA with Justin on the Pirate weekly show
• Expanding PRivaCYdex.io with USDD
• Founding on PRivaCY Coin Bounties channel
• Listing wrapped PRCY on OKX Dex
• Updating PRivaCYdex.io
• Launch of Mobile Web Wallet App for Android and Apple iOS
• Promotion with our Masternode partner Higlan.com
• Update QT PRCY Coin Wallet
• Celebrating our 2 years anniversary
• Update CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko
• PRivaCY Financial Report 2022
• Update QT PRCY Coin Wallet with fixes
• New listing on StakeCube (Exchange/Staking/Masternodes)
• Hard Fork PRivaCY Coin
• Mandatory update QT PRCY Coin Wallet
• Updating our swap portal PRivaCYdex.io
• Updating PRivaCY Web-Wallet
• New PRivaCY Coin Whitepaper V2.0
• Expanding PRivaCY Coin use case partnerships
Our Cryptocurrency Vision
Cryptocurrencies are becoming a part of our everyday life. PRivaCY aims to provide the necessary tools to be able to keep and use funds in the best possible way, without compromising on privacy. No one wants some prying eyes to have access to information such as: economic wealth, transactions, payment information, or any other private information for that matter.
Based on these ideas we created PRivaCY, a completely anonymous cryptocurrency. We invest heavily in the research and development of new functions and in the signing of new partnerships.
We believe that a winning project needs a solid community on which to rely, and from which new ideas emerge to improve our project everyday.
PRCY offers several passive income options to choose from.
PRCY offers several passive incomes options to choose.
Do you have questions?
Take a look at our frequently updated Knowledge Base.
You can find information and guides about our blockchain specifications, how to run masternodes/staking, setting up your mobile or desktop wallet, running a PoA miner, as well as much more.
RingCT or “Ring Confidential Transaction” is a way of mixing in a real transaction with a predetermined number of fake transactions The Ring size determines the number of additional fake transactions that are added This means that the actual transaction is hidden within a mixture of fake transactions and thus the true transaction and its amount are much harder to discern.
Bulletproofs are short non interactive zero knowledge proofs that require no trusted setup A Bulletproof can be used to convince a verifier that an encrypted plaintext is well formed For example, prove that an encrypted number is in a given range, without revealing anything else about the number Compared to SNARKs, Bulletproofs require no trusted setup However, verifying a Bulletproof is more time consuming than verifying a SNARK proof.
PRCY uses a dual key system to provide stealth addresses to obfuscate addresses. A public address is derived from a private view spend key pair. A public address can contain optionally payment ID, which is usually used by exchanges.
PRCY uses the EC secp256k1 curve to derive public keys from corresponding private keys.
The short answer is that these 12 or 24 words are what you get when you translate from binary (the language computers use, consisting of 1’s and 0’s) into the language that you can understand, recognize, and (perhaps most importantly) remember. Cryptocurrency is a purely digital fortress of math. It would be strange and difficult if you had to read, copy, or type a string of 256 ones and zeros as your private key to claim ownership of some amount of crypto.
To make things easier and safer for all users, a standard system was developed with security in mind, known as BIP-39, to conveniently provide you with a set of words, called your mnemonic phrase or mnemonic seed (both names can be used interchangeably).