- Download installation file
- Open prcycoin.zip file in download folder
- Extract the file in the download folder, /downloads/.
- Open the folder /downloads/prcycoin/
- If this is the first time you setup the QT-wallet run the file prcy…setup.exe.
- Follow the wizard which will guide you through the installation.
- Your QT-Wallet will be installed in the folder C:\Program Files\PRCYCoin\ by default.
Open the Wallet
- Open the folder C:\Program Files\PRCYCoin\
- Double click the file prcycoin-qt.exe to open the PRCY Wallet.
- The wallet will ask you to create an new account. Select, create the new account and click next.
- You will be ask to create a passphrase ( Password ) you have to type this twice and click next.
- Once Account and Passwords are created, the wallet will start scanning blocks. Wait till all blocks are scanned.
VERY IMPORTANT: Write down your seed words.
Seeds are 24 words which are needed to recover your wallet once you forgot your username and password.
- In the wallet click “settings” button in the left menu of the wallet
- Select the button “Show seed phrase”.
- After entering your password, your 24 seed words are shown.
- Press the copy button and paste this in a text file, or write it down on a piece of paper and put it somewhere only you can find.
Keep the piece of paper or the file (e.g. on a USB stick) on a safe place only you can find.
!!Never keep the file on your PC!!